Modern Warfare Reflex team(s)?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Modern Warfare Reflex team(s)?

Post by Panther on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 am

I had a thought today. I was playin MWR and saw 2 groups of 3 and 1 group of 2 ppl, each group a different clan. I thought, "It'd be cool if WOA had its own MWR Team(s) to handle any wars or just to have for the heck of wanting to be in a bit of a sub-group within the clan. I would not intend to there being any rivalry between groups, which I highly doubt there would be, but the possibility, sadly, remains. we could regulate how many ppl there could be to a Team (I would think at least 5). there could be titles one could earn from the group (ex: The Rebel, Assassin, Juggernaut, etc.). it would be the staff's choice whether the title could count as special ranks, tho. I doubt they could be. only problem is, not many here play MWR besides maybe Dan, Seph, and myself.that could be the only flaw in this idea. but, with the new Wii release of CoD: Black Ops, the playing of CoD on Wii might go up. if it can be agreed upon this idea might work, then, i shall speak with those who I know play and discuss it further. if it is agreed that it would fail, the topic will be locked or just forgotten entirely, unless the time comes when it might succeed. that, of course, is for the Staff and Members of WOA to decide. I leave this now in your hands. do not let the majority alter your opinion. say if u really think this could work or not. just for the record, nobody is to make further plans about this until it has been decided where this idea will lead...to success, or failure.
Panther

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top