Weekly CoD Report

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekly CoD Report

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:10 pm

I've decided every Sunday/Monday I'm going to do a weekly CoD report on the clan's Call of Duty activity. But first I need to start by saying this...

DON'T SPAM INVITES TO PEOPLE. If they didn't accept the invite the first 4 times you sent it, they aren't going to accept it if you send it a 5th time. I'm not going to name names, but I was getting overloaded with game invites during today's clan war and it may have contributed to our loss.

DON'T NOOBTUBE. Meaning, DON'T USE BAZOOKAS. It doesn't mean you're a good player if you can kill someone with a bazooka. A 5 year old can do that. And, besides, bazookas will NEVER be allowed in a clan war anyway.

STAY TOGETHER IN CLAN WARS. Try to stick to our official strategies (Call of Duty section, thread is entitled "Strategies and Tactics: Maps") or at the least, stay in the general area where everyone else on the team is. The worst possible thing we can do is spread out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our wars in the past week (or so):

War vs. TKO: Saturday, Feb. 21st, 8:30PM EST
0-2 LOSS

Participants: Don't remember, lol.

-This was our first clan war, and we did surprisingly well. TKO is one of the best clans out there, and we only lost by 90ish points in each match. A good learning experience.

War vs. rT: Saturday, Feb. 28th, 2:15PM EST
3-0 WIN

Participants: N/A

-They didn't have enough people. We really needed the win here, 1-2 looks a LOT better than 0-3.

War vs. SuB: Sunday, March 1st, 4:30PM EST
0-2 LOSS

Participants:
-B0MB
-Snooppee
-0zUbEr0

-They wouldn't let us host a match... we could have potentially won if we did. But I'm not to worried about it. We still need some work as a team.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our official CoD practice day is now WEDNESDAY unless anyone has something to say about that. Razz Wars will generally take place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But weekday wars could still happen.

Next week's wars:
March 6th, 6:30PM EST - Riot Gaming
March 7th, 1:30PM EST - The 9 (not yet official)

:D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly CoD Report

Post by Frost on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:07 am

this cant really be continued dude. we need to get rid the whole CoD Game Battles concept :

1) Game Battles Teams R OVER-RATED

2) people come to the chat all the time " uh yah we came for the war against uber squadron" " uh im looking for bumb. i mean Bomb."

3) (this goes with 2) Whenever people come for the wars they requested the group they challenged r not here.

4) plus there was that dude who was being a pus$y because we hadnt sorted out how the clan war he wanted with us would go.

5) this goes for brawl as well. I think it was friday night or saterday afternoon when i was on this person came into the chat and was all " hey im here for a clan war double match against "Rouge Rapists" " and no1 was here. No 1 Was Here! WTH MAN!

6) this is Bull dudes. Then the people who want to war us get all mad and go into hissy fits all because they r mad at us for A: either not accepting they're challenge or B: not being organized and having people here for the war. which in turn afterwards when we r trying to explain to them that we cant do the war this soon they want to have the " Win " on Game battles.

7) idk y but I got a little mad at all this. I mean its happened to me. these dudes challenged me and uber to a cod match and i didnt know about it.
I cant access Uber squadron's account. Which brings me to another thing.

Cool ^ Accounts. one of the problems I saw with the war saterday (im sure of it) was that we could not accept it because no1 new how to get into WOA's cod account. apperently only Bomb knew it atm and he was Nowhere around. there has to be more people who know that r active.

9)this post really should be in a topic about Game Battles that i wanted to make, but I want u guys to read it. Mad
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

Wow well I'm sorry I can't be online 24/7. :S

If you don't like our gamebattles team, then you don't have to be on it. If you want to start a poll asking our members if they want to get rid of our CoD team, go right ahead, I would bet that you will be the only one who wants to abolish it.

And just so you know, getting rid of our gamebattles team would be getting rid of our CoD division almost altogether. We would not be able to war at all.

We haven't had any wars in a while, if you want to make one go right ahead. There was just ONE TIME I didn't show up for the war that I organized. So I left you guys hanging. I take full responsibilty for that and I think I already apologized. But I've been rather busy lately and I haven't had the time for wars. I haven't been scheduling them anymore because I'm afraid I won't be able to make it again. My life doesn't run on a schedule.

And I'm not the only one who has control over the team. I gave plenty of people FULL CONTROL over the roster, including YOU. I'm sorry if you can't remember your password or something, you make it sound like logging in to gamebattles and clicking a couple buttons is rocket science.

You want to try and organize a war? Go for it. You want off of our gamebattles team? Go right ahead.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:30 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa wrote:Wow well I'm sorry I can't be online 24/7. :S

If you don't like our gamebattles team, then you don't have to be on it. If you want to start a poll asking our members if they want to get rid of our CoD team, go right ahead, I would bet that you will be the only one who wants to abolish it.

And just so you know, getting rid of our gamebattles team would be getting rid of our CoD division almost altogether. We would not be able to war at all.

We haven't had any wars in a while, if you want to make one go right ahead. There was just ONE TIME I didn't show up for the war that I organized. So I left you guys hanging. I take full responsibilty for that and I think I already apologized. But I've been rather busy lately and I haven't had the time for wars. I haven't been scheduling them anymore because I'm afraid I won't be able to make it again. My life doesn't run on a schedule.

And I'm not the only one who has control over the team. I gave plenty of people FULL CONTROL over the roster, including YOU. I'm sorry if you can't remember your password or something, you make it sound like logging in to gamebattles and clicking a couple buttons is rocket science.

You want to try and organize a war? Go for it. You want off of our gamebattles team? Go right ahead.

Ok 1: I dont wanna get rid of the CoD team.

2) sense when have I been givin control of whether or not we can war. or better yet go find 1?

3) It doesnt matter when or how long ur on. no1 here under the impression knows how to get into the account.

and u know what? I might just consider leaving the GB team.
And the idea for a poll isnt where im going with this.

and yes your probly right I would probly be the only 1 to vote against GB. Happy Now that you've won?
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Sorry I feel bad now :(

But I thought the whole point of the post was to get rid of the CoD gamebattles team? And now you are saying you don't want to?
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Can we have a war soon and could i be in it?

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Loonatic on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 pm

i would rather have the clan wars on friday and the weekends b/c i work on weekdays

Loonatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top