[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladsheim walkthrough

Go down

Gladsheim walkthrough Empty Gladsheim walkthrough

Post by Tal Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:11 am

yes this is different from my post called "Gladsheim"
this is the easy way to get through it
gladsheim is a randomly generated dungeon
it has 10 levels, with save points on levels 3 and 6
the easiest way to see it? each level is an 8x8 grid
so if u put it on graph paper and made each room take up one square, u would have an 8x8 square
so take my advice and draw the map of the level on graph paper
the place u spawn on the level is not always in the middle of the floor, so dont just put the symbol for a 4 way portal room in the middle of ur area
o ya, now that i mention it, use symbols for each type of room
i used a + sign for a room with 4 portals, a T sign for a room with three portals, an L sign for a room with 2 portals (the portals form a right angle), and used a female symbol placed either upright or sideways for a room woth one portal (thats what the room looks like
now, to get through gladsheim, u need to find 4 monsters in each corner of the 8x8 grid that are not archdemons (archdemons are placed on magic circles in each room, in the corners there wil be a non-archdemon enemy on it)
the corner is usually a room with one exit, but it can be a room with two portals, so dont always assume that when u find a 1-exit room thats a corner. thats why its good to draw the map on paper
when u beat all 4 non-archdemon foes, a portal appears where u beat the last one that will take u to the next level
after u beat 9 level, u will be taken to the 10th, where u will be in a room with 4 portals, like all other floors.
the difference with this one is that all of them take u to the same place, to where the boss resides
if u did the twilight palace quest from the katz guild, u will remember this boss
if not, then heres a few tips:
1. watch ur health
2. watch ur tp (ull need a lot of it)
3. when u see the move he uses called revelry, his face will change colors to blue, and all non-magic attacks will do 1 damage to him (same goes for mystic artes that are non-magical, so use marta's here)
4. When his face turns brown (i forget the move he uses that changes it) use physical attacks on him, cuz now magic attacks do 1 damage (same for mystic artes, so use emil's, but i wouldn't reccomend ain soph aur--- it only does 5 extra damage--- 5 hits, 1 damage for each hit)
5. USE UR STRONGEST MONSTER
i used an orion with over 3000 atk power and he was doing 2500 with each attack to the boss' MAGIC form
so, yeah...
i hope this helps :\
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down