Metal Gear Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metal Gear Rising

Post by Frost on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 am

Are any of you guys going to buy Metal Gear Solid Rising?

its the next console game for the metal gear solid franchise featuring Raiden.

its for both the ps3 and 360.
the 360 users gets ripped off tho because they only get raiden when ps3 users have practicly the whole metal gear series behind them.


so whos getting it?

i know Frost is cause hes a noob who likes raiden haha

i might but im not sure, i dont care for raiden very much. I feel bad for him tho, 70% of the entire metal gear fanbase hates him and the other 30% says otherwise. I dont get why but hey lol whatever at least its not Mei Ling or Rat Patrol
avatar
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1947
Joined : 2009-01-17


Back to top Go down

Re: Metal Gear Rising

Post by Yoshi on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I don't have PS3.
We 360 ers got Halo. Do you? No.
avatar
Yoshi
Member
Member

Post Count : 949
Joined : 2009-06-14


http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Metal Gear Rising

Post by BA on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Yoshi wrote:I don't have PS3.
We 360 ers got Halo. Do you? No.
Nor do they actually want it.

Anyway, I might get this and check it out.
avatar
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

Post Count : 4668
Joined : 2009-03-08


http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Re: Metal Gear Rising

Post by Frost on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 am

actualy i did have halo but i didnt like it. it was too much like tribes only without the cool stuff. and now they are making halo reach and it has jet packs and upgrades and stuff just like tribes. tribes was made way before halo and it took so many years for bungie to think of simple gameplay ideas that tribes had.

its kinda sad haha
avatar
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Post Count : 1947
Joined : 2009-01-17


Back to top Go down

Re: Metal Gear Rising

Post by kentafox on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 am

dont have ps3 ^^
avatar
kentafox
Member
Member

Post Count : 289
Joined : 2010-04-01


Back to top Go down

Re: Metal Gear Rising

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum