[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continue the sentence.

+12
darthjawafett
TR0LL
Ender
DOS Hero
Shiki
Chu
Frost
Pinkie Pie
Kurono
SoulReaver
BA
Youkoi
16 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Continue the sentence. - Page 3 Empty Re: Continue the sentence.

Post by Kurono Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:39 am

It laughed when it saw enders' post XD and then it exploded into pegasus and then
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by DOS Hero Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Cut Man wrote:I came over, took the guitar hero controller, smashed it to pieces, and then gave sapient a real guitar that came out of nowhere, who started to yell at me but I couldn't hear him because I was deaf, and then suddenly
I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I PLAY REAL GUITAR TOO. I HAZ A BLACK IBANEZ.

Anyway...The pegasus then used its mythical powers to summon a Liger which...
DOS Hero
DOS Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 pm

There was a cake in the market I saw which is going to explode in 3 seconds but i ate the cake before it could explode i died and became another cake which let to me get grim to listen to Slick's Female dog. Its all fun and games until Slick has to ruin the moment. It happens alot and just when you think hes done, he does it again. What are we to do... I know we should obliterate slick until he is no more with huge wacking stick of justice and a boot to the ass. But pika saves him and cuddles with him after BA had kicked his arse. Then, shikkis house burned to the ground, while we all chanted" BURNN BABY XD" but just then koy cut a tree down that fell on most of the bypassers who were actually well prepared to die, so they went with no regrets and since reading this slick is now captain bring down and silver noble likes to become cakes, and then we all ate pizza while whipping slick wiith a lease like a dog. but it all stopped when when slick was sniped by the easter bunny, then santa claus said to the easter bunny." dont touch mah hoe hoe hoe!". Then shiki laughed, and made fun of sasori, then sasori cried and fell asleep just like a little n00b on Halo 3 who was in the middle of tbagging his oponent like a homosexual when all of the sudden Pika shotgun all you F%@# haters. Then pika killed herself with a sticky grenade and then she was revived then we went out for ice cream which was poisoned so Pika was taken to the hospital and her doctor was actually The Ghost of Sasori. ( im immortal! ) and then Frost came in with the Ghost busters and leaped 70 feet into the air, which segued into his special attack, and they tried to suck up Sasori. which didnt work, and then the Ghost of Sasori healed pika and took her to adventure land, but then it all went wrong when I CAME IN AND F%@# UP THE WHOLE STORY and now we're all in an empty black space filled with nothing but CHEESECAKE, and we were all floating until Kelly took us to Yaoi land, on the morgan coaster. While riding the morgan coaster it stopped just as soon as kelly jumped off of the side to get morgans bawlz, what a Freaaaaakkkk. Then the morgan coaster fell but sasori used his Six pack to lift the morgan coaster up and throw it into water, everyone. is safe, except for pika who cant swim lul, i save her and then bring her to the shore, but the moment goes wrong when my eyes are finally done burning but then we all get attacked by naked gay men and we all run alive while I slowly lose my sight, and we almost got away if it wasn't for THESILVERALCHEMIST who saved us from his platinium body, so the gay people couldnt touch him, he kicked their ass and flew us all the way back home. Then i forced a shirt back on slick before all our eyes burn from the (imaginary) inflated abs. And it was all good until a black hole popped up and sucked most of us in, except for BA, who wasn't affected because he's too classy for black holes. But then we all did a barrel roll because it was a trap and then i gave pika a pikachu which evolved into a SNORLAX and sat on Slick until he cried and until he said gagagugu, then the easter bunny along with scooby doo TRIED TO RAPE US but we were saved by Pika, who defeated them in a battle of cards. They ran away and pika won. Then all the pros went to a sexy party just when itachi and pika went to get ice cream when they were getting attack by Demon monster and troll save thim and than Ender, watching from his "Observe-o-dome" fired twenty three heat-seeking hams at the group, but two of the meaty-missiles misfired and blew up the all the other missiles before it reached the group.
I then looked up from the newspaper I was reading on the park bench and saw a guy watching a house that looked like it was hosting a party, and the guy was floating in a giant dome, but I was interrupted again by Sapient v2. I came with my Guitar Hero Controller and rocked you guys to deaf. Then I came over, took the guitar hero controller, smashed it to pieces, and then gave sapient a real guitar that came out of nowhere, who started to yell at me but I couldn't hear him because I was deaf, and then suddenly it laughed when it saw enders' post and then it exploded into pegasus and then The pegasus then used its mythical powers to summon a Liger which...

This is what has happened so for in Continue the Sentence. KEEP GOING.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

had sex with koy, and he became gay
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:23 pm

XD itachi laugh his ass off when that happen and high fived pika, then koy got deer shanked and pegasi come out off him, when all of the sudden
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:57 am

Everybody exploded, and we all ended up playing SUPER BINGO, which was great until
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Itachi ate all of the bingo-balls thinking they were
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm

real genitals, and we all threw up on
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:15 pm

BA's suit tie, which made him really angry and so he
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 pm

uses his god modding skills with saying you cant do that and then he made koy and everyone else fly into the sun, and they all were burned to crap, but it all stopped when sasori used his barrier seal to make everyoen hit the barrier and was safe Until.......
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:17 pm

until i busted slicks balls once again for the millionth time
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Ender, realizing PW failed to end her sentence with an open ended syntax realized that he must start a new chain. He decided to start it by saying
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Ender wrote:Ender, realizing PW failed to end her sentence with an open ended syntax realized that he must start a new chain. He decided to start it by saying

GODDAMIT FOR THE F%@# TENTH TIME, I AM A F%@# GIRL. D:<

now you people are just pissing me off
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Pikawars wrote:
Ender wrote:Ender, realizing PW failed to end her sentence with an open ended syntax realized that he must start a new chain. He decided to start it by saying

GODDAMIT FOR THE F%@# TENTH TIME, I AM A F%@# GIRL. D:<

now you people are just pissing me off

GODDAMIT FOR THE F%@# FIRST TIME, I SAID THAT. D:<
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:21 pm

GODDAMIT STOP USING CAPS AND YEAH YOU DID

xD Lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Pikawars wrote:

GODDAMIT STOP USING CAPS AND YEAH YOU DID

xD Lol

CAPS RULE
Ender
Ender

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

okay Restarting the story again..

I decided to say, ' IM A FREE Female dog MOTHAFUCKAS" ^-.->

After that, koy went to go eat apples. When He just bumped into ren! Ren said...
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 am

check your self foo! and busted a cap in his @$$, then me and pika went for ice cream again, when it happen that
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:01 am

i got cookie dough ice cream lul

that Slick came in and was pissed. so..
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:25 am

itachi owned him, no surprise, and pika laughed at him, then
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:17 am

Pikawars wrote:i got cookie dough ice cream lul

that Slick came in and was pissed. so..

WAIT HOLD ON ( How did you know i like cookie dough ice cream)
And: The power of the God of Darkness was unleashing. when it was all complete, the monster was a shadow minotaur.( its big like the nine tailed fox lullll ) itachi got his ass hit by my axe, and itachi is now in a coma, the monster went back into slick, and then slick looked at pika and then the carvel ice cream shop a block away, slick walked to carvel and bought HIMSELF a cookie dough ice cream, and then just walked away down to a diner. and went in for dinner.
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Then Pika ate the ice cream and went into a tree to take a nap and look at teh moonz :3. When i saw this strage figure flying across the moon. It was..
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Actually BA who was abducted by a witch on a broomstick, but then...
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

He fell of and fell on slick who was dreaming that he beat Itachi and slick was toast,
the koy ate the toast and then he exploded into
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 pm

into a little pink orb, and then sasori picked it up, and put him into his pocket

Your right foo! that means you were dreaming too stupid!, becuz you cant overcome my power

itachi is on the other side of the block staring at slick, while slick is staring at itachi, Slick moves so quickly he is in front of itachi with 3 blades. FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, itachi gets kicked in the air and 3 swords get stabbed into his shoulders. and then slick pops his chest open, organs and all.

itachi is rushed to a hospital and is gonna die if they dont do something quick,
That is why no one can overcome my power, unlike itachi, he thought he can. but he failed completely, sorry itachi, and then BA went to itachi and....
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum