[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troll's app

+4
BA
Funky Road
Yoshi
TR0LL
8 posters

Go down

Troll's app Empty Troll's app

Post by TR0LL Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 pm

not that we need a mod right but im gonna go ahead and post An app
I well ban people who spams or spams cruse( (For 24 hours if it continue than it ban forever)
I Well come on At 3:30PM to come on chat make sure there not anything bad going on
I Well Lock Any inavite topics(if thay havent been post 1-6 days)
I Well help new members if thay got lost or cant find chat etc
I Well make people members if there any that are still guest (even in fourm)
thats all
Cool
Note: im still not sure if i well get mod cus ill be gone next week but ill be back friday to cheak topic for info that im miss some stuff let me kown on this topic =) thx

Last edited by TrollZeroX on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Troll's app Empty Re: Troll's app

Post by Yoshi Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:29 am

Gl on becoming a mod, but a few corrections mods can ban up to 6 hours only owners can ban forever. Also S.Mods only have forum powers. Anyway good luck troll.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:42 am

I second Yoshi,

Mods on chat can only ban up to 6 hours
and S. (super) Mods and up can have the powers to lock, unlock, ban, give warnings, give WD's and so forth

But the good thing is that you will have access to the Admin and Mod Lounge which normal members can not see but us mods and admins ;)

But I wish you the best of luck and that you can win the next mod poll, good luck buddy Cool
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:53 pm

thx for info guys and i even wish myself for good luck Troll for presdeent :)
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Good luck Troll, I'm sure you would make a good mod.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 pm

TrollZeroX wrote:not that we need a mod right but im gonna go ahead and post An app
I well ban people who spams or cruse (For 24 hours if it continue than it ban forever)
I Well come on At 3:30lPM to come on chat make sure there not anything bad going on
I Well help new members if thay get lost or cant find chat etc
thats all
Cool

That is very good, but its not about that chat to become a good mod, on how you bann or what not. But the responsiblity and dedication and determination of mod,...forgive me if this doesnt make sense, ive had a few.....lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Pikawars wrote:
TrollZeroX wrote:not that we need a mod right but im gonna go ahead and post An app
I well ban people who spams or cruse (For 24 hours if it continue than it ban forever)
I Well come on At 3:30lPM to come on chat make sure there not anything bad going on
I Well help new members if thay get lost or cant find chat etc
thats all
Cool

That is very good, but its not about that chat to become a good mod, on how you bann or what not. But the responsiblity and dedication and determination of mod,...forgive me if this doesnt make sense, ive had a few.....lol
No problam happen me to lol but i know what your saying evr sice i made about...idk maynbe 2 about anyways i gottan become good leader for my own clan and ones i joined befor older clans SKB CAE And XLK(before my xbox360 died) than i joined WOA form 2 years even when im member i still help this clan by talking about on videos and commiy site youtube myspace chatango and wiki Cool
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 pm

One could type a post and boast all they want about how they can help, but in truth it's what you do now that's important.

I suppose you have a good understanding of the rules, but with all forms of law there are always gray areas, meaning that you must make choices and those choices must be admirable, fair, and prudent. Moderators enforce the rules, but they must sometimes make the call on what is acceptable. Tell me Troll, what would be acceptable behavior in a chatbox?
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:One could type a post and boast all they want about how they can help, but in truth it's what you do now that's important.

I suppose you have a good understanding of the rules, but with all forms of law there are always gray areas, meaning that you must make choices and those choices must be admirable, fair, and prudent. Moderators enforce the rules, but they must sometimes make the call on what is acceptable. Tell me Troll, what would be acceptable behavior in a chatbox?
kind,good,well behav,not spamming ,not make fun of people,and not cussing
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 am

TrollZeroX wrote:
best_Alchemist wrote:One could type a post and boast all they want about how they can help, but in truth it's what you do now that's important.

kind,good,well behav,not spamming ,not make fun of people,and not cussing

id like to include leadership in that :)

anyway you know what your doing so you would be a great mod :D
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:27 pm

wait hold on wait. i like your mod poll. but you will ban anyone who says 1 curse?
thats rude to me >_> not to be mean or anything but i like the mod poll you made. i can tell ud be a great mod. but banning for 1 cuss?
thats mean to me D=
edit: that is the only thing that i think is not right imo
cause i cuss all the time...........................................................................................
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Submission wrote:wait hold on wait. i like your mod poll. but you will ban anyone who says 1 curse?
thats rude to me >_> not to be mean or anything but i like the mod poll you made. i can tell ud be a great mod. but banning for 1 cuss?
thats mean to me D=
cause i cuss all the time...........................................................................................
what i ment if thay spam cusiing (ive gotta rember add that on mod pole) b idk mean be that rude idk care you guys cuss aslong as you dont spam it in chat or froums like some of readom people thats gose are chat and starts spamming like that. im gonna fix that tho
TR0LL
TR0LL

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm

TrollZeroX wrote:
Submission wrote:wait hold on wait. i like your mod poll. but you will ban anyone who says 1 curse?
thats mean to me D=
what i ment if thay spam cusiing (ive gotta rember add that on mod pole) b idk mean be that rude idk care you guys cuss aslong as you dont spam it in chat or froums like some of readom people thats gose are chat and starts spamming like that. im gonna fix that tho
That's what I mean by gray areas in the rules. Anyway I'm glad to hear that kind of response.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:39 pm

TrollZeroX wrote:
thats mean to me D=
ok ... u got me scared for a second. i thought i would be bannedwhenever i walk into the woa chat D=
well Good Luck in the Mod Poll Troll!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:15 am

Submission wrote:ok ... u got me scared for a second. i thought i would be bannedwhenever i walk into the woa chat D=
lol, your choice of language is a part of who you are. What kind of forum would practice heavy censorship like that? (one with an Iron grip I'll tell you) I'm the kind of guy who dislikes censorship because I'd much rather face the evils in the world and know that I can resist them, then to hide in fear and make others stay quiet. There is a point though when certain words can get annoying to hear, especially when someone says them over and over. There will always be a much larger scale of vocabulary you can use.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:02 am

Posted once, lemme post again.

Good luck, and best of luck to everyone else in the poll (whenever the heck there is one XD, I think we're having one, But Im not sure)

But good luck to you troll, and everyone else who will be in the poll!
POWER TO THE MODS :beware:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DOS Hero Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:02 pm

Lol i wish to become a Mod one day. I love this clan.

Anyway good luck troll. You'd be a good Mod.
DOS Hero
DOS Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm

well said and to the point.
I hope you get modded

saounds gewd to me troll.
gud luk
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down