battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

battle

Post by Youkoi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:12 pm

i couldnt think of a better name for this.
you mightve played a game like this, but if you didnt, here are the rules:
you got a bunch of people, and for this game, it will be members of WOA, so here's the first post:
Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20
the numbers are sort of like health. each poster adds one point to one person and removes a point from another one, so here's how the second post would go:
Drew 21
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 19
Koy 20
Shiki 20
when one person's number goes down to 0, they die. the game ends after only one person is left.
and BEGIN
Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Yoshi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm

+1 Shiki
-1 fish
avatar
Yoshi
Member
Member

Post Count : 949
Joined : 2009-06-14


http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Youkoi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Yoshi wrote:+1 Shiki
-1 fish
you have to repost the whole list with the edited points
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Kurono on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

updated
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Yoshi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 pm

The Sniper wrote:
Yoshi wrote:+1 Shiki
-1 fish
you have to repost the whole list with the edited points
wii interwebz
avatar
Yoshi
Member
Member

Post Count : 949
Joined : 2009-06-14


http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Youkoi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Itachi wrote:Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

updated
fail
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Chu on Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 21
Fish 20
Slick 19
Koy 20
Shiki 20

is this right? lol i am confused :/
avatar
Chu
Member
Member

Post Count : 3477
Joined : 2009-10-10


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Kurono on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

The Sniper wrote:
Itachi wrote:Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

updated
fail
hmm anyone with common sense and isnt mental, would see that yoshi's was
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 19
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 21

and mine was
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

so what a fail right koy.

Funky 20
Pika 21
Fish 20
Slick 19+1=20
Koy 20-1=19
Shiki 20
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Youkoi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Itachi wrote:
The Sniper wrote:
Itachi wrote:Drew 20
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

updated
fail
hmm anyone with common sense and isnt mental, would see that yoshi's was
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 19
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 21

and mine was
Funky 20
Pika 20
Fish 20
Slick 20
Koy 20
Shiki 20

so what a fail right koy.

Funky 20
Pika 21
Fish 20
Slick 19+1=20
Koy 20-1=19
Shiki 20
i didnt know we were counting yoshi's
avatar
Youkoi
Member
Member

Post Count : 858
Joined : 2009-06-07


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Kurono on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

then is strongly recommend that you read the previous posts before posting
avatar
Kurono
Member
Member

Post Count : 4078
Joined : 2009-08-19


Back to top Go down

Re: battle

Post by Yoshi on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Itachi wrote:then is strongly recommend that you read the previous posts before posting
^ Pwned
Nice game btw, looks familiar.
avatar
Yoshi
Member
Member

Post Count : 949
Joined : 2009-06-14


http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: battle

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum