Ps3 Dilema

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ps3 Dilema

Post by Kurono on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:59 pm

I need help choosing a Ps3.
My friend wants to sell his ps3 80GB 4USB + all accescories, HDMI cable + GTA IV for $385.
Backwards Compatibility.
but theres the ps3 slim 250GB.
No backwards compatibility.

People who only know about ps3s post here, no one else, if you do, it will be counted as spam and i will make sure you get a warning for that,
this is serious.

Also how long is Warranty for a new ps3?
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Re: Ps3 Dilema

Post by BA on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:01 pm

The 80GB only have Backwards compatibility for Psone games and only has 2 USBs, well for the unit I bought anyway. the backwards compatibility isn't that great and is riddled with problems but better then nothing, unless you own a PS2 then it's not worth it in a ps3. The 80GB today sell around $298. The new PS3 slims are only $299 and have 250GB which is more memory then what your friend is offering. more memory will come in handy even if you don't realize it. HDMI cords are expensive being at around $29 Dollars but with a little digging you can find a pretty good one at a low price, you can also find GTA IV used or even (new if your lucky) for $17 or less. I don't know what Accessories he's offering I'm assuming it's the Dualshock 3 wireless controller the USB cable for charging you controller. those accessories come with any new PS3.

It's basically up to you if you want to have backwards compatibility with the older games.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:18 pm

i think 250GB is too much for a slim. i prefer the one ur friend is selling. but its ur choice.
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Well he is offering the HDMI cables too, and i was told that the original ps3 are better, but My friend gives me GTA IV as a plus, but if i buy the slim i wont have anygames
What to do :(
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum