[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's Recent Proposal

+10
Shiki
Pinkie Pie
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Adoamros
Kurono
Tal
Funky Road
chaotictails
Youkoi
Grimblade
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Obama's Recent Proposal Empty Obama's Recent Proposal

Post by Grimblade Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Welllll, I'm here to inform you all about a proposal that Obama is making that he wants to take effect by the next school year. He actually wants to lengthen school days by 3 HOURS and reduce summer break by 4 weeks. I have to write a formal letter regarding the issue, which I will have posted when I finish it. In the meantime, post your opinions.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Obama's Recent Proposal Empty Re: Obama's Recent Proposal

Post by Youkoi Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:32 pm

bullshit on a bun
f uckcakes with shit on top
ass-apalooza
bit ch mc bit ch crap

that is my opinion
lolcensors
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by chaotictails Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:38 pm

Did your teacher tell you this?
Most likely a lie to get you to write your assignment. Happened all the time to me.

chaotictails

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:41 pm

I HAVE A GF I NEED TO TALK TO EVERYDAY!!!! AND I DONT WANNA HAVE TO .. well I dont talk to brittany til like 6 anyway and stuff

BUT I HAVE A LIFE AT HOME THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED TO ATTEND TO!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm

chaotictails wrote:Did your teacher tell you this?
Most likely a lie to get you to write your assignment. Happened all the time to me.
It's actually not a lie, and is a current ongoing debate. Turn on the news for once, or look up articles about it online. It's real.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Obama's Recent Proposal 1249791381472
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:10 pm

lol @ koy
and GAY!!!
like i said, he's not allowed to do it, and i dont think the government can do it really :S
making us be in school longer will only discourage us and make us do worse in school
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Talent412 wrote:lol @ koy
and GAY!!!
like i said, he's not allowed to do it, and i dont think the government can do it really :S
making us be in school longer will only discourage us and make us do worse in school
Obama's Recent Proposal Absol_Pokepun
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Well i already went to skull(school) for a lot of time. and It think because of gang violence BS in the U.S., thats why
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

OBAMA GET IT THROGH YOUR FUVKING HEAD......,CHANGE IS NOT GOOOOOOOD!!!

im in canada so i dont really care but he should focus more on the military an the war rather then causeing more unhappy people.

RATE,COMMENT, AND POST ABOUT MY POST
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am

LOL its true people are scared of Change LMAO (XD) (XD) (XD) (XD)
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Grimblade wrote:Welllll, I'm here to inform you all about a proposal that Obama is making that he wants to take effect by the next school year. He actually wants to lengthen school days by 3 HOURS and reduce summer break by 4 weeks. I have to write a formal letter regarding the issue, which I will have posted when I finish it. In the meantime, post your opinions.
Number one, this won't effect us, See number two

Number two, if this somehow gets passed, it will take many years to put into effect

Number three, if our government passes this, we have a government of retards. And honestly, we really don't. Besides a select few people. lolz.

Number four, this would most likely result in LESS homework. Which wouldn't be bad.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:25 pm

my opinion is...
GIVE ME A GUN!
* Koy gives gun*
im gonna be da one who assasinates da prezz.
Obamas going down!
No jk
BUT HE BETTER NOT DO THAT OR MAYBE I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Loads up gun and shoots and kills chicken *
Like that!

EDIT: opinion #2
its F%@# BULLSHIT THAT HAS CRAP ON A STICK AND hmmmmmmmmmmmm *looks into curse book*
and TEACHERZ SUKING BALLS AND MORE!
IF IT GEtS PASSED ILL hmmmmmm *looks into curse book*
ok IF IT GETS PASSED ILL F%@# BLOW UP THE ummmmmmm SCHOOL!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Grimblade wrote:Welllll, I'm here to inform you all about a proposal that Obama is making that he wants to take effect by the next school year. He actually wants to lengthen school days by 3 HOURS and reduce summer break by 4 weeks. I have to write a formal letter regarding the issue, which I will have posted when I finish it. In the meantime, post your opinions.

Number two, if this somehow gets passed, it will take many years to put into effect

Number three, if our government passes this, we have a government of retards. And honestly, we really don't. Besides a select few people. lolz.

Number four, this would most likely result in LESS homework. Which wouldn't be bad.
Wait your just releazing that our government is run by retards that elected Bush and Started the War?
More school would result in less trouble for kids, i read that in chicago thats kids are dying left and right due to an abudance of violence and gang violence.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Itachi wrote:

Wait your just releazing that our government is run by retards that elected Bush and Started the War?
More school would result in less trouble for kids, i read that in chicago thats kids are dying left and right due to an abudance of violence and gang violence.
That's the thing. Bush wasn't an idiot, he was just an easy scapegoat, since he talks like one (no offense to southerners, honestly, but people point at southern accents as sounding like you are uneducated)). The president doesn't have as much power as everyone thinks. It's the Senators and Representatives that are voting on these issues... and quite honestly, people think their government is full of idiots... they only have themselves to blame, for voting them in.

I really don't know a whole heck of a lot about politics but I know enough... people like to blame the government for not being perfect...when that's something that they can't be... they will criticize the government no matter which way it turns... which can be a good thing..........

But back on topic Embarassed

That other thing you said is definitely true. It would keep kids out of trouble and kids who have tough family lives at home could stay farther away from home most of the time. There are pros and cons to it. But honestly... kids are working way too hard in school already, it's out of control, the worst thing to do would be to create MORE stress on kids. High school kids are trying to balance all these clubs/sports/activities with college-level classes, sometimes even a part-time job... its unreal. Overall, extending the school day is a terrible, terrible idea... but I can understand Obama's reasoning
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Good idea, it will be like in Asia, Why do you think they work so hard and are dedicated.
Bush was terrible president. What do you call idiots full of hot air? The U.S. congress :D
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by chaotictails Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 pm

People fear change- but the only thing that stays the same is that everything will inevitably change. For obvious reasons, this won't get passed, so [/topic].
EDIT: And yeah, in the words of Will Ferrel:
Bush was like a father figure to me. Albeit a... dim-witted father figure... Who likes to take naps and start wars.

chaotictails

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Itachi wrote:

That's the thing. Bush wasn't an idiot, he was just an easy scapegoat, since he talks like one (no offense to southerners, honestly, but people point at southern accents as sounding like you are uneducated)). The president doesn't have as much power as everyone thinks. It's the Senators and Representatives that are voting on these issues... and quite honestly, people think their government is full of idiots... they only have themselves to blame, for voting them in.

I really don't know a whole heck of a lot about politics but I know enough... people like to blame the government for not being perfect...when that's something that they can't be... they will criticize the government no matter which way it turns... which can be a good thing..........

That other thing you said is definitely true. It would keep kids out of trouble and kids who have tough family lives at home could stay farther away from home most of the time. There are pros and cons to it. But honestly... ki

lol sorry im on my wii and it takes a while to signal out a quote anyway bomb nothing personal to u but i still say and there is prooff of this but i say bush caused 911 look it up that my theroy anyway
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:27 am

Itachi wrote:

That other thing you said is definitely true. It would keep kids out of trouble and kids who have tough family lives at home could stay farther away from home most of the time. There are pros and cons to it. But honestly... kids are working way too hard in school already, it's out of control, the worst thing to do would be to create MORE stress on kids. High school kids are trying to balance all these clubs/sports/activities with college-level classes, sometimes even a part-time job... its unreal. Overall, extending the school day is a terrible, terrible idea... but I can understand Obama's reasoning
yes, yes well said bomb.........xD at koys pics
it probably would take years to put in to affect if they were to pass it. but if they pass it, they just might have their reasons........OR their dumb, but who knows confused
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:46 pm

OMG OBAMA DOESNT REALIZE WAT HES DOING D:<
if he lengthens 3 more hours of school... that will give us no time to complete shit. we cant even do that much after school activites if we have too much homework -.- and 4 weeks short of vaca....
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
this also means we wont be able to be active on woa :/ screw this save us GRIM!!! D:
btw he won the nobel peace prize for doing wat???? he didnt end the war in iraq
all he did was give speeches bout healthcare and school -.- i cant beleive this. i think bush was the worst tho.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:56 pm

You fail to realize that 3 hours plus of school equals little to no homework
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Itachi wrote:You fail to realize that 3 hours plus of school equals little to no homework
yeah, and that's because the rest of the homework is done in the extra 3 hours of school.
so little to no homework makes no difference because instead of wasting hours with homework, your wasting hours doing schoolwork.it's the same.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kurono Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

@Koi
Damnit koi way to go
@Fishkins
idk? Eating donuts?
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomaker26 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:37 pm

although it seems like we may have less homework, i still enjoying doing HOMEwork where theres a lot of distractions (not sarcasm because it gives me an excuse 2 stay up late) plus it interferes with my guitar lessons. and for all those obama supporters out there i'd like to say this, -clears throught- "HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR CHANGE NOW, DUMBASS!!!"
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next