[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Clan History

5 posters

Go down

My Clan History Empty My Clan History

Post by Grimblade Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:53 pm

I thought I'd make this to tell everyone about my clan history. Cool

It all started off with one day a while back. I was having trouble getting my wii connected to the internet(It was the router's fault, as I discovered later), so I went to Nintendo's website to see if there was a solution to my issue. I then discovered the Nintendo Nsider forums, so I signed up and asked for help on their Tech forum. While I was waiting for replies, I went around to the other sections of the forums, started posting, and greatly enjoyed it. Nsider was my first forum that I had ever been in, and I stayed in it for quite a while. I had around 2,000 posts there and was about to become a mod, when the forums were tragically shut down. All of my time, activity, and posting had been for naught.

I didn't feel like going to another forum at the time, so I bided my time playing MapleStory, which I played at the time. While I was playing, I was introduced to another player named ZeekKing. He was Jr. Master of a guild called "TrojanVirus", so I joined it. I got to know all of the members there, and became good friends with one named ShadoweGuard. We hung out a lot on MS, and one day he invited me to join the clan he was a member of, the Rogue Mages clan(SubwayStar). I joined there and posted a few times, but was still a little out of it from Nsider being shut down, so I vanished off of RM for a while. (After joining RM, I discovered that ShadoweGuard aka SubwayStar was the younger brother of MoC, RM's head admin)

Later on, I went back to RM out of boredom, and really got into it. I was a little nervous being around so many new faces, but I became friends with them (with the exception of one). I remained active on RM for around half a year, having a total of 1,200 posts, yet I never progressed past being only a regular member.

(At one point in my time at RM, me and SubwayStar decided to make a Nintendo clan called the "Dark Paladins". Despite its great setup and features, it sadly never got off the ground.)

(I also tried out the NSider2 forums, but didn't get into it again. (They wouldn't give me my posts or rank back, anyway))

One fateful day at RM, giDrew, the leader of an allied clan, posted at RM about the revival of his clan, WOA. Having never heard of WOA, I decided to join here to help with getting it up and running, because I knew from experience how difficult it can be. While here, I befriended many members and got many great Wi-Fi matches. I noticed how great it was here and how kind and fun all of the members are, so I decided to leave RM and join.

And here I am. ;)

I find it quite interesting how if one little thing had been changed, I might have not ever ended up at RM or here.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

My Clan History Empty Re: My Clan History

Post by woa_masaki Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:04 pm

thats a cool story
🍌

2000 post count wow thats a lot

yeah one little thing changes everything