[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major!!!

+2
Adoamros
Yoshi
6 posters

Go down

Major!!! Empty Major!!!

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Attn: WOA Leaders
TCon division needs new leadership. You guys need to do something to change it up. I suggest start over. New teams and leadership. Our leaders need to be active and I can't really see that now. Its been like what 3-4 weeks and the only thing planned was bomb's tourny. This is really important. I main Tcon, i dont play any other game for WOA. Please fix this. My last topic i only got agrees. I want change!!!
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Major!!! Empty Re: Major!!!

Post by Adoamros Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 pm

u wont get new teams so stop asking grim is just living life let him be when he wants to take mangment he wii until then stop complaining PLEASE!!!
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:54 pm

This is all the leaders. Snoop, goat, and grim. If there busy thats ok but we need it better.
u need new teams? we do* Blue team has no1 grim i dont think likes tcon. So you need to chill man.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:40 am

Yoshi wrote:This is all the leaders. Snoop, goat, and grim. If there busy thats ok but we need it better.
u need new teams? we do* Blue team has no1 grim i dont think likes tcon. So you need to chill man.
Dude, I love Tcon.

Sorry if having a life is such a problem. >_>
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 am

Its not, but if you're going to be leader you need to actually do something. You spend your free time on the chat and on mabinogi.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 am

Yoshi wrote:Its not, but if you're going to be leader you need to actually do something. You spend your free time on the chat and on mabinogi.

why are u lipping off to him? first u say he dosent like Tcon now your telling the Leader HOW to act thats amazing dude its almost like u wanna BE the leader? anyweay goat isnt a leader only snoop and grim are and whats so bad about spending free time on only a chat and a game why wont u let him do what he wants? hes not a admin.......(yet) ;) :admin: any way im just trying to say litten up on the Tcon im sure drew or bomb and lloyd went HARD CORE with COD:WAW so why is TCon anydiffernt weve already wared acouple times had a tourney and practise there isnt anything to do because we cant have ANOTHER tourney right away and we cant make people challenged us to a CW so just calm down things come when tehre ready dont speed up things just because u think its tme as i said befor "Its the leader's Decision"
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:02 pm

Uhm may I ask what's the point of having teams again I kinda forgot =/.

I agree with Adoa, just chill out and stop being pushy about the team leadership and wait patiently for one of the leaders to decide.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Valiant wrote:Uhm may I ask what's the point of having teams again I kinda forgot =/.

I agree with Adoa, just chill out and stop being pushy about the team leadership and wait patiently for one of the leaders to decide.

Thanks Valiant :D
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Valiant wrote:Uhm may I ask what's the point of having teams again I kinda forgot =/.

The teams are because snooppee and grim both wanted to be leaders so therefor there are 2 teams. if you wish anyone please add on (XD)

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Yoshi wrote:Attn: WOA Leaders
TCon division needs new leadership. You guys need to do something to change it up. I suggest start over. New teams and leadership. Our leaders need to be active and I can't really see that now. Its been like what 3-4 weeks and the only thing planned was bomb's tourny. This is really important. I main Tcon, i dont play any other game for WOA. Please fix this. My last topic i only got agrees. I want change!!!

That's what I said. I said to ditch the teams and you all said NO THE TEAMS ARE FINE.

We work as ONE team. So we can actually war. The teams are DONE.

I told you all that making leaders for the division before the game came out was stupid. Now, both of the leaders barely even play. I need to stop being so submissive and stand by my ideas.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Yoshi wrote:Its not, but if you're going to be leader you need to actually do something. You spend your free time on the chat and on mabinogi.

why are u lipping off to him? first u say he dosent like Tcon now your telling the Leader HOW to act thats amazing dude its almost like u wanna BE the leader? anyweay goat isnt a leader only snoop and grim are and whats so bad about spending free time on only a chat and a game why wont u let him do what he wants? hes not a admin.......(yet) ;) :admin: any way im just trying to say litten up on the Tcon im sure drew or bomb and lloyd went HARD CORE with COD:WAW so why is TCon anydiffernt weve already wared acouple times had a tourney and practise there isnt anything to do because we cant have ANOTHER tourney right away and we cant make people challenged us to a CW so just calm down things come when tehre ready dont speed up things just because u think its tme as i said befor "Its the leader's Decision"

First I'd like to apologize for the double post. lol.

Anyway, the point is, we didn't go hardcore on CoD: WaW. We had a few wars, but we didn't really go hardcore. I commend yoshi for trying to whip us into shape, we haven't done anything really. The teams have accomplished nothing (no surprise there).

The fact is, sorry Grim, but if you wanna be a leader of the Conduit division, you'd better start doing something. You haven't done a single thing to lead the division. But I still love you Grim (hug) lol.

So I say we make a GB team for the clan as a whole and start warring as often as we can. I don't want to try to take control of this because in a week or so I'll be leaving on vacation for 10 days so the division will start to die once again... but if you want me to I can step up.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:52 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Adoamros wrote:

Anyway, the point is, we didn't go hardcore on CoD: WaW. We had a few wars, but we didn't really go hardcore. I commend yoshi for trying to whip us into shape, we haven't done anything really. The teams have accomplished nothing (no surprise there).

The fact is, sorry Grim, but if you wanna be a leader of the Conduit division, you'd better start doing something. You haven't done a single thing to lead the division. But I still love you Grim (hug) lol.

So I say we make a GB team for the clan as a whole and start warring as often as we can. I don't want to try to take control of this because in a week or so I'll be leaving on vacation for 10 days so the division will start to die once again... but if you want me to I can step up.

Dude...no offense, but there are SO MANY things I have to put up with this summer, and unexpected ones at that. I've been having trouble enjoying my summer myself, so again I apologize for having a life. If I had known about all this s***, I wouldn't have requested the position. I requested it because I thought I'd be good at it. And I would if not for all this crap.

And the reason I'm on the chat a lot is because I miss all my friends on here who I haven't been able to spend much time with this summer. I prioritize chatting and fulfiling my mod duties over playing games in this position. And as for Mabinogi, it's one of the few things besides sleeping that allows me to relax, and I haven't been able to use my wii much anyway. I've been here all that I can lately while remaining sane, even POSTING and CHATTING on DIAL-UP INTERNET. It's SO SLOW, but I still managed. So Yoshi, quit acting like I'm slacking off and doing nothing. You have no idea about any of this, and should know someone's position before you start being rude about it. I've done all that I can.

I've been REALLY stressed lately...more than you could know, so I'll try to do more, even if it pushes me past my limits. o.x Just getting rid of the dam teams would work as well.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 pm

im not saying your slaking off. If your doing stuff thats ok, but we need a leader who can do something. I understand you had no idea this was going to happen but you could put someone else in charge.

Im not hating on grim either so chill. Adoa your starting useless stuff like always keep it to pc or pm so i cant reply to it. I have to be "pushy" because no1 is taking action. Summer is half way over i'd like to actually have a cw.

once again grim i heard you have a life so if you cant do anything then dont be leader.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Yoshi wrote:im not saying your slaking off. If your doing stuff thats ok, but we need a leader who can do something. I understand you had no idea this was going to happen but you could put someone else in charge.

Im not hating on grim either so chill. Adoa your starting useless stuff like always keep it to pc or pm so i cant reply to it. I have to be "pushy" because no1 is taking action. Summer is half way over i'd like to actually have a cw.

once again grim i heard you have a life so if you cant do anything then dont be leader.
OMG, not doing ANYTHING? I've been pushing myself as hard as I can this summer to stay as active as I can. When there's actually something I need to do on The Conduit, I'll try to make things happen. It's not like we've had any wars or anything important for me to manage, so I think you should just leave me alone about it. And it's not like I'm going to be busy for the rest of my life, everything will be pretty much back to normal for me in a month or so.

If you want to practice, go for it. It's not like I have to instruct you guys about EVERYTHING YOU DO in the game. Seriously. You're a team for a reason. And if I can't be here for something important, I can appoint Frost or Drew to temporarily lead the team.

I'm not arguing with you about this because, quite frankly, it's not worth it.

=>LOCKED
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Grimblade wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Adoamros wrote:

Dude...no offense, but there are SO MANY things I have to put up with this summer, and unexpected ones at that. I've been having trouble enjoying my summer myself, so again I apologize for having a life. If I had known about all this s***, I wouldn't have requested the position. I requested it because I thought I'd be good at it. And I would if not for all this crap.

And the reason I'm on the chat a lot is because I miss all my friends on here who I haven't been able to spend much time with this summer. I prioritize chatting and fulfiling my mod duties over playing games in this position. And as for Mabinogi, it's one of the few things besides sleeping that allows me to relax, and I haven't been able to use my wii much anyway. I've been here all that I can lately while remaining sane, even POSTING and CHATTING on DIAL-UP INTERNET. It's SO SLOW, but I still managed. So Yoshi, quit acting like I'm slacking off and doing nothing. You have no idea about any of this, and should know someone's position before you start being rude about it. I've done all that I can.

I've been REALLY stressed lately...more than you could know, so I'll try to do more, even if it pushes me past my limits. o.x Just getting rid of the dam teams would work as well.
Hey its OK. I understand. But if you can't handle it, then what I think you should do is give it to someone else. Obviously you aren't "slacking off", you have other things to do and we all understand that.

But whatever you do, please enjoy your summer while it lasts :)

Sorry if I got you mad Embarassed
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum